PICAXE-18 Trainer Starter Pack
This PICAXE-T4 Trainer Starter Pack (AXE056) is based on the t4 Control Training Board (AXE055), that has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the t4 Technology curriculum in Ireland. However, as it is a general purpose training board, it may also be utilised in many other courses, or as a convenient board for self studying, and learning by experimenting.
The 'trainer starter pack' includes both the training board, download cable and a power supply. The software needed is free, so all extra you need to get started, is a computer.
Furthermore, free training resources and tutorials are provided in the PICAXE manual (Part 1 - Getting Started).
The training board comes assembled, and is supplied with both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of output devices.
Key features of the t4 Control Training Board (AXE055):
- LED on each output (can be enabled/disabled)
- 7 Segment Display output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Piezo sounder output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Servo output connector
- Stepper motor output connector
- 4 Darlington driver buffered outputs
- 2 reversible motor driver outputs
- LDR light sensor analogue input
- DS18B20 temperature sensor input
- Variable resistor analogue input
- Push switch inputs
- Input, output and power test points
The training board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
This board is supplied with a PICAXE-18M2 microcontroller. A '5 pack' is also available as part AXE057.
|AXE055||PICAXE T4 Trainer|
|PWR009A||UK 9V Power Supply|
|AXE027||USB Download Cable|
|BAS805||CDROM containg software and manuals|
|PICAXE-18 Trainer Starter Pack Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
|PICAXE-18X/18M2 Microcontroller Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
|PICAXE USB Download Cable Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.