PICAXE-28 Starter Pack
This PICAXE-28X Starter Pack (AXE001U) is based on the popular 28 pin Project Board (AXE020).
The 28 pin Project Board (AXE020) is compatible with any PICAXE 28 pin microcontrollers, and this 'starter pack' includes a PICAXE-28X1.
The 'starter pack' includes both the project board, download cable and a battery box. The software needed is free, so all extra you need to get started, is a computer and batteries. Furthermore, free training resources and tutorials are provided in the PICAXE manual (Part 1 - Getting Started).
The 28 pin Project Board (AXE020) comes fully assembled, and has the following key features:
- All necessary components for any of the PICAXE 28-line of microcontrollers to operate
- IC sockets (to easily replace the PICAXE microcontrollers and add an optional motor driver)
- Darlington driver buffer chip, that enables you to connect higher power output devices (such as motors, solenoids, relays) directly to the board (current up to 500mA)
Furthermore the board can be upgraded with the following:
- L293D motor driver (ICO030)
- PICAXE Infrared Upgrade Pack (AXE040)
- PICAXE Servo Upgrade Pack (AXE030)
Adding the full range will enable it to simultaniously control 4 servos and 2 motors, and communicate via the accompanying Infra-Red remote, while still having 8 digital programmable in- or outputs and 4 analogue inputs at disposal.
The project board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
|28 pin Project Board
|4.5V Battery box
|USB Download Cable
|CDROM containg software and manuals
|PICAXE-28 Starter Pack Datasheet
|PICAXE-28 Project Board Datasheet
|PICAXE USB Download Cable Datasheet
|PICAXE-28X1 Microcontroller Datasheet
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.