PICAXE T4 Trainer
This product is also available within a 'starter pack' including USB download cable and power supply as part AXE056
The t4 Control Training Board has been specifically designed to meet the requirements of the t4 Technology curriculum in Ireland. However, as it is a general purpose training board, it may also be utilised in many other courses, or as a convenient board for self studying, and learning by experimenting.
The training board comes assembled, and is supplied with both analogue and digital inputs, as well as a range of output devices.
Key features of the t4 Control Training Board:
- LED on each output (can be enabled/disabled)
- 7 Segment Display output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Piezo sounder output (can be enabled/disabled)
- Servo output connector
- Stepper motor output connector
- 4 Darlington driver buffered outputs
- 2 reversible motor driver outputs
- LDR light sensor analogue input
- DS18B20 temperature sensor input
- Variable resistor analogue input
- Push switch inputs
- Input, output and power test points
The training board can be used with any software application that supports the PICAXE hardware.
|PICAXE T4 Trainer Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
|PICAXE-18M2 Microcontroller Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
|PICAXE USB Download Cable Datasheet||PDF Datasheet|
Sorry, there's no revision history available for this product.